Retirement Planning and Estate Strategies*
- Retirement Income Goal Setting, Projection and Analysis
- Pension Analysis, CPP and OAS Analysis
- Severance Pay - Analysis & Investment of Lumpsum payment
- Beneficiary Audit
- Legacy Planning
- Intergenerational transfers
- Estate Bond
- Gifting to Children
- Charitable donation
* Some Estate Planning strategies may require the involvement of a Legal professional.
Tax Minimization Strategies
- Tax efficiency of investments
- Tax Deferral , Tax Conversion
- Tax Gain / Loss Harvesting
- Tax efficient transfer assets through your Estate
- Income splitting
- Intergenerational transfer
*Tax minimization strategies abide by rules set forth by the CRA and may require us to work along side a Chartered Accountant.
Financial Planning Pyramid
It’s important to plan for your financial future. If you’re not sure how to plan ahead, take a look at the Financial Planning Pyramid.
This widely accepted and simple tool can help you
Ask us to help you plan ahead using the Financial Planning Pyramid.
Corporate In-Kind Donating
As more and more corporations invest their retained earnings directly in various vehicles like mutual funds or publicly traded securities, the value of their portfolio continues to grow. And as business owners build their corporation's portfolio, they may also want to 'give back' while taking advantage of the tax benefits of donating investment funds to charity. However, what many business owners may not know is that where corporate investments have increased in value, a corporate donation in-kind results in a more favourable tax consequence than selling the investment and donating the cash. To see why this is, please click here or contact us.