Our goal to become and remain the trusted Wealth Manager of choice for our cllients by providing high quality, customized and comprehensive Wealth Management Services to help them and their families realize and accomplish their financial dreams.
Our services are designed for individuals, families, businesses and other organizations that reqiure financial assistence managing thier wealth.
- Successful executive looking to enhance the growth of thier wealth
- Professionals requiring assistance with their personal assets and a trusted partner with shared clients
- Business owners who need help managing their personal and business assets
- Pre-retirees who want to make the most of savings as they approach retirement
- Retirees requiring innovative strategies to maximize their after-tax retirement income,inancial security
- Well-established families seeking professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner
Whether you are investing for yourself, your family or your business, we can custom-design an investment portfolio to meet your specific needs for growth, income or capital preservation. In addition to helping manage your investments, we will help you plan your retirement, save for a family member’s education, protect your lifestyle, fund a major purchase or create your legacy.
We are dedicated to being responsive to meet your individual needs. Take the next step to turn your financial goals to reality…Contact our office to arrange a meeting today.
Our Five Step Approach
1. Discovery Meeting – Using industry-leading client discovery process and tools, We develop a deep understanding of your financial goals and personal values to identify your investment, retirement, tax and estate planning needs.
2. Strategy & Mutual Commitment Meeting – We then create a customized strategy to meet your objective, drawing on the rich expertise, product selection and extensive resources available. This meeting is about presenting the strategy to you and jointly making commitment to work together.
3. Solution Selection & Implementation – The wealth protection and enhancement plan is developed and shared/ presented to you with our recommendation to meet your needs. After careful selection the investment and wealth management solutions will be implemented.
4. Ongoing Management & Communication – There will be ongoing monitoring and rebalancing to accommodate changing market conditions and your changing needs. Periodic reporting of transactions, positions, performance and tax package will occur, as applicable.
5. Periodic Review Meeting – We will work with you to perform periodic review of the Wealth management strategy and Investment portfolio. I and my team will be available to provide advice or answer questions on an ongoing basis.
Bring together the best of resources, solutions, tax strategies and deliver Wealth Management Services in a 'proactive, personalized, and professional manner' while ensuring excellence in service standards.
Follow a structured and disciplined approach to Investment Management and weave strategic Tax and Estate planning strategies in the design of Client's Porfolios.
At Manulife Securities, we believe there is no better way to serve the needs of Canadian investors than by providing access to independent, unbiased financial advice. Through a network of almost 1,300 advisors located in communities from coast to coast, we can offer an array of solutions and a comprehensive suite of financial products and services to help you invest for your future.
Manulife Securities has $34.4 billion in assets under administration (as of January 31, 2017) and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Manulife Financial – a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States.
For more information on Manulife Securities, click here.
Manulife Financial is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers wealth management products and services including individual life insurance, group life and health insurance, long-term care services, pension products, annuities, mutual funds and banking products. We provide asset management services to institutional customers worldwide and offer reinsurance solutions, specializing in property and casualty retrocession.
The Company operates in Canada and Asia through the brand name “Manulife Financial” and in the United States primarily through the brand name “John Hancock“.
To learn more, click here.